DECS Group LLC Advisory Board
DECS has a Board of Advisors, who are expected to assume line management responsibilities, as indicated.
• Ken Anthony would be the Chief Financial Officer. Ken is a Stanford Unversity graduate, graduate, and he is a CPA with 20 years of experience in various firms, 10 of which have been as a CFO.
• Charlie Smith, MD would serve as the President of HealthSage Services. Charlie has 30 years of medical experience including advising and consulting to companies in the business of software for healthcare services. He has a thorough understanding of hospital operations, healthcare related information systems, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and FDA/HCFA activities.
• Peter Hoffman would serve as Chief Technical Officer. Peter has a strong 30 year computer background (IBM, Fujitsu, NCR, and ICL among others) and has been involved in a series of entrepreneurial efforts.
• Pat Hughes would lead MedPro Services. Formerly with G4 Health, Pat has 30 years of experience with Revenue Cycle Management as it applies primarily to Hospitals but also to clinics.
• Fred Pinckney would serve as President of SAFE and Chief Legal Counsel of DECS. Fred is a Member of the Bar in Georgia and has 35 years of experience in operations, commercial law, merger-acquisitions and insurance.
• Robert Baker has a Master's degree from the University of Oklahoma in Public Health and Administration. Robert would serve as the President of the Hospital to be constructed in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He has more than 29 years of experience in private and public healthcare delivery and administration, hospital operations, business development, and managed care from payer and provider perspectives in integrated health delivery systems, including American Indian Health.
• Jonathan Kosoy would serve as Chief Marketing Officer. Jonathan has 15 years of private industry experience and is an expert in electronic marketing (Internet and Social Media).
• Alex Peters, MD would be the Chief Medical Auditor. Alex is a licensed Physician in Ontario Canada, with a Bachelor’s degree in Science from the University of Toronto and an MD from the University of London. He has 9 years of experience working in Information Technology in various companies, most notably the Thompson Group (UK) and 10 years of practicing medicine.
• BJ Douglas would be the Vice President of National Operations. BJ has extensive experience in healthcare including related services and programs managed by the US Government.
• Jill Matney would be the President of MedPro billing and collection processes. Jill has over 25 years of experience in this field and has consulted on improving related operations in numerous hospitals, across the USA.